Centara Grand Hotel Osaka, which will be newly opened in mid-2023, is the flagship hotel brand stronghold launched by Thailand's Centara Hotel Group for the first time. It adopts the familiar elegant and modern hotel design in Thailand, and also specially introduces Street food, Thai massage and sky-high bars are among the experiences Thailand is known for. (🔎Reservation price and guest evaluation:agoda|booking.com|HotelsCombined)
Basic introduction to Centara Grand Hotel Osaka
- Reservation:agoda discount rate|booking.com
- Star rating: 5 stars
- Total number of rooms: 515
- Opening year: 2023
Centara Grand Hotel Osaka officially opened for business on July 2023, 7, becoming the first stronghold of Thailand's Centara Hotel Group in Japan. The newly built 1-story building of the former parking lot is located near Nankai Namba Station, which is directly connected to Kansai International Airport.
Room Choices at Centara Grand Hotel Osaka
- Superior Room: 27㎡, 1 king bed/2 single beds, 2 adults
- Deluxe room: 30㎡, 1 king-size bed, 2 adults
- Superior Corner Room: 40㎡, 1 King Bed, 2 Adults
- Superior Room Premium Floor: 27㎡, 1 King Bed/2 Single Beds, 2 Adults
- Deluxe Room Premium Floor: 30㎡, 1 king-size bed, 2 adults
- Corner Deluxe Room Premium Floor: 40㎡, 1 King Bed, 2 Adults
- 豪華家庭客房 尊貴樓層：40㎡，1特大床+1上下舖，2成人+2兒童
- Club Superior Room: 27㎡, 1 King Bed/2 Single Beds, 2 Adults
- Club Deluxe Room: 30㎡, 1 King Bed, 2 Adults
- Club corner room: 40㎡, 1 king bed, 2 adults
- Club Suite: 56㎡, 1 king bed, 2 adults
Centara Hotel Osaka is a newly built 33-storey building, providing 515 guest rooms and suites. The 26th to 31st floors are executive floors. The rooms are divided into three types: superior rooms, deluxe rooms, family rooms and corner rooms, all in pure white The elegant design, the family room is equipped with a bunk bed that is a favorite of children, and there are also interconnecting room designs for multiple occupancy.
Each room type of Centara Hotel Osaka is subdivided into three types: standard, distinguished floor, and club. The distinguished floor can enjoy the view of the high floor, and the club room type can use the executive lounge for free. There is also a large space with an independent living room in the hotel. suite. (🔎Reservation price and guest evaluation:agoda|booking.com|HotelsCombined)
Public Facilities at Centara Grand Hotel Osaka
There is a Platform 2 Café that serves coffee and pastries in the reception hall on the first floor of Centara Grand Hotel Osaka. The Embassy of Crab restaurant on the second floor serves Thai home cooking and seafood dishes, and there is also Suan Bua Thai restaurant that serves Thai street food.In addition, WhiskeyNova steakhouse and Automata bar are opened on the 32nd floor, and the top floor of the 33rd floor has the Kunsei Kitchen landscape restaurant, Smoke & Spin high-altitude bar, and Crudo Deck music bar, showing the prevailing high-altitude bar style in Bangkok.
Centara Hotel Osaka adopts an elegant and modern design. The third floor is equipped with business facilities such as MICE exhibition space, banquet halls, and joint offices. In addition, there is a 3-square-meter high-altitude event room on the top floor, providing various business activities, weddings, and dinners. use.In addition, there is also a gymnasium and SPA Cenvaree Osaka Spa, which introduces world-renowned Thai massage experience, provides Thai foot and body massage, and personal treatment rooms for Thai full body massage.
Transportation environment of Centara Grand Hotel Osaka
Centara Hotel Osaka is located next to the Nankai Main Line Railway. From the hotel, you can walk 300 meters from the sky garden corridor to Nankai Namba Station. It is very convenient to and from Kansai International Airport. There is also a limousine bus "Nankai Namba Station (late night bus)" next to Namba Station , You can also take the Limousine bus to and from the airport during the late night hours when the Nanhai Line is closed.
▲ Centara Grand Hotel Osaka is located next to Nankai Namba Station, with the late-night Limousine bus stop, it is fast and convenient to and from Kansai Airport. (source:Osaka Tourism Bureau)
The Brand Story of Centara Grand Hotel Osaka
Centara Hotels & Resorts, founded in 1983, is a local family-run hotel group in Thailand. Its brands cover luxury resorts, five-star flagships, boutique design, business vacations, youthful vitality and other types and positioning. Its service bases cover Bangkok, Chiang Mai and other resorts in Thailand, Centara's main brand has also expanded to Vietnam, Maldives, Sri Lanka and Dubai, Qatar, Oman and other places.
Centara Hotels and Resorts Group owns six brand series including Centara Reserve, Centara Grand, Centara, Centara Boutique Collection, Centra By Centara and COSI, respectively. Focus on positioning and market segmentation of luxury resorts, five-star hotels, mid-level star hotels, boutique hotels, urban resorts, and city hotels.
- Centara Reserve:SuMei Island(2021)
- Centara Grand:Lat Phrao, Bangkok|Central World Bangkok|Hua Hin|Pattaya|Krabi|Phuket|Osaka(2023)
- Centara Centara:Pratunam|Chiang Mai|Hat Yai|Koh Chang|SuMei Island|Rayong|Trat|Udon Thani｜Pattaya (4 rooms)｜Phuket (3 rooms)｜Krabi (2 rooms)
- Centara Boutique Collection Centara Boutique Collection:Chiang Mai|Khao Yai|Phuket
- Centra By Centara Shengtaiyue:Bangkok|Hua Hin|Krabi|Mae Sot|Pattaya|SuMei Island
- COSI:Pattaya|Krabi|SuMei Island
Unboxing video of Centara Hotel Osaka