The War Remnants Museum is a place to witness the cruelty of the war and the tears of the people. It preserves the process of the Vietnam War with graphic images, audio and video, documents, sculptures, etc. When visiting, you can truly experience the tragedy carried by that era. Many foreign tourists will At this point, the interior is explained in a multilingual way. After walking out, the heavy weight that cannot be lifted is suitable for children above the middle school level. We let him face the small hamburger easily.
How to Get to the War Remnants Museum and Tickets
The museum is located in District 750 of Ho Chi Minh City, and is surrounded by the Reunification Palace, Ben Thanh Market, Art Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, etc. There are also a lot of attractions. We choose to stay in a hotel in this area, and it is very convenient to travel by foot. At that time, we lived in "Citadines Regency Saigon" is about 10 meters and a 4-minute walk from the hotel. Tickets purchased on-site are 51 VND (equivalent to NT$XNUMX) for the operation of the museum.
▲ There is also a small cafe in the museum for tourists to rest
Outdoor plaza displays U.S. fighter jets and tanks
The two-year-old hamburger companion, let him understand why the on-site display is in a simple way?There are a total of UH-1 helicopters, an F-5A fighter jet, a BLU-82 "Daisy Cutter" bomb, an M48 Patton tank and an A-1 attack aircraft in the square outside the museum. Take a closer look and take photos one by one. For small children, the physical appearance of planes and tanks is far greater than the "responsibility and obligation" of war, and the display in the museum is sadness.
▲ Various weapons of war left in Vietnam at that time.
The three-story collection knows how important peace is
Opened in 1975, the War Remnants Museum was formerly the U.S. Army Intelligence Center, displaying U.S. military weapons and evil deeds during the Vietnam War. The original name was the U.S. War Crimes Museum. After the restoration of U.S. diplomatic relations in 1995, it was renamed the War Remnants Museum. Many U.S. military aircraft are displayed outside. With artillery, the museum describes the history of inhuman wars such as many chemical weapons and long-term human injuries. It is a heavy-hearted visiting experience, and people really feel the horror of war.
▲ Through history people know the horror of war and the importance of peace.
Gaying at the same venue: One-day tour itinerary
In the morning, walk from the hotel to the War Remnants Museum. After changing the hotel, visit the pedestrian square on Nguyen Hue Street again to experience the style of the pedestrian square during the day. Enjoy afternoon tea at the coffee apartment, and admire the night sky in the evening. Then take a ride to the Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theater to enjoy the performances full of Vietnamese style. Wendy has organized the itinerary very clearly, and there are also details in it, which is recommended for novice travelers.
War Remnants Museum War Remnants Museum
- Address: 28 Vo Van Tan, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Tel: (+84) 08 2203 0682
- Business hours: 07:30～17:00
- Official website: http://www.baotangchungtichchientranh.vn/
2022 Vietnam Hotel and Homestay Reservation Guide
iTravel Magazine collects the latest room reservation options in major tourist cities in Vietnam, covering star-rated, budget hotels, youth hostels, etc., as well as newly opened or renovated accommodation, click on the special article introduction, you can filter by accommodation type, opening or renovation year .
Introduction to the latest accommodations in Ho Chi Minh City
Featured Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
|📍 District XNUMX||????Sedona Suites|
|📍The third district||????Sherwood Suites|
|📍 District XNUMX||️Wink Hotel Saigon Center|
|📍 District XNUMX||️Ora Chana Hotel|
|📍The third district||❤️🔥Bach Saigon Suites|
|📍The third district||????Citadines Saigon Hotel|
Ho Chi Minh City Booking Questions and Answers
The attractions of Ho Chi Minh City are concentrated in District XNUMX and District XNUMX, which are also the places where restaurants choose the most. Novices suggest to lock in the three districts of Bin Si Fang, Ben Thanh Fang, and Pham Ngu Lao Fang in District XNUMX, and the sixth district in District XNUMX. Workshop, for detailed introduction, please refer toHo Chi Minh City Hotel Reservation Guide.
- Bin Xie Fang in District XNUMX: There are attractions such as the Financial Tower and Nguyen Hui Street Pedestrian Plaza in the Fang, which gathers the most star-rated hotels｜💯TOP 10 Star Hotels in District XNUMX
- Ben Thanh Square in the first district: The Reunification Palace and Ben Thanh Market are landmark attractions, mostly parks and green spaces, and most of the accommodations are located around Ben Thanh Market.
- Pham Ngu Lao Fang, District XNUMX: Backpacker base camp, gathering many cheap hotels and youth hostels, suitable for travelers with limited budget.
- District XNUMX and XNUMXth Square: There are war remnants museum and turtle lake in the territory, there are many cultural and educational institutions and the environment is simple.💯TOP 10 Star Hotels in District XNUMX
Bin Xi Fang, centered on the Pedestrian Plaza on Nguyen Hue Street, is home to the largest number of five-star hotels in Ho Chi Minh City. You can visit the classic attractions of Ho Chi Minh City on foot. For details, please refer to💯TOP 10 Star Hotels in District XNUMX, Ho Chi Minh City.
Serviced apartments in Ho Chi Minh City are quite common. The guest rooms have living room, dining room and kitchen, as well as children’s playroom, swimming pool and other facilities. It is recommended to choose the apartment in District XNUMX XNUMXth District, which is close to the scenic spots and the environment is relatively simple. For detailed introduction, please refer to💯TOP 10 Star Hotel Accommodation in District XNUMX.
Pham Ngu Lao Fang in the first district is a backpacker base consisting of Pham Ngu Lao Street, Biwen Street, and Huanghua Exploration Street. It gathers many affordable hotels and youth hostels, which is very suitable for travelers with limited budgets.
Binxifang, District XNUMX, takes Nguyen Hue Street and Tongqi Street as the tourist towns, including the Financial Tower, Nguyen Hue Street Pedestrian Plaza, Ho Chi Minh City Theater, Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, Ho Chi Minh City Center Post Office, Bookstore Street and other landmark attractions; One County Bincheng Square takes the Reunification Palace and the Ben Thanh Market as its landmark attractions, as well as the Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theater and many parks.
The Sixth Square in District XNUMX has well-known attractions such as the War Remnants Museum and Guihu Lake. It is close to landmarks such as the Reunification Palace in District XNUMX and Notre Dame Cathedral in Saigon. There are many cultural and educational institutions and the environment is relatively simple.
Booking Holding and Expedia are the two leading online travel booking platforms in the world.agoda booking siteAffiliated to Booking Holding, it has been deeply involved in the Asia-Pacific market for a long time, providing "preferential price guarantee", high-quality customer service and smooth browsing flow. Members can accumulate booking points and air miles at the same time. For detailed operation procedures, please refer toagoda booking website booking tutorial.
- When choosing a hotel, netizens need actual accommodation experience and word-of-mouth response.agoda booking siteAccumulate the actual accommodation reviews of many guests, and will not hide or conceal the problems encountered during the actual stay, and will also mention the quality of the hotel’s services and the convenience of the location. After booking, take the initiative to submit the "My Accommodation Review" and fill it in I will also give away points!
- International hotel groups have their own loyal membership system,agoda booking siteIn addition to providing guaranteed preferential rates, there are also membership plans and bonuses. Points will be given to each house, and they will be credited to the account 30 days after check-out. These points can be directly discounted in the next booking. The points are discounted. The credit amount varies depending on the hotel. The advantage is that it is not limited to the membership plan of a single group, and points can be accumulated every time a room is booked.
- agoda booking siteIntroduced the "PointsMAX Points Program". In addition to the "Hidden Edition Offer" and "Website Points Accumulation" when booking a room, members can also enjoy Asia Miles, AirAsia, China Airlines, Thai Airways and other discount points accumulating. If you choose to accumulate points Mileage airlines and membership numbers, select the points account before booking, you can earn extra room booking rewards.
agoda booking siteProvides a convenient and preferential room booking channel. You don’t need to be tied to the same hotel group member to accumulate points, you can have various types of accommodation experience, and you can get better than hotel group members through various money-saving tricks. Offers, discounts and rewards.
- Limited-time discount code: Love Travel and agoda cooperate to launch special promotions from time to time, providing a limited-time booking discount code, trackingWendy's burger powderAndLove Living New Hotel Associationto get discount codes and occasional promotions.
- Accumulate member points: agoda has launched the PointsMAX program, members can accumulate official website booking points and various airline miles or points at the same time. For detailed operation procedures, please refer toagoda booking tutorial.
- Member hidden area: agoda provides a hidden version of the discount for members, you can see it when you log in to the member before making a reservation. The accumulated orders become VIP, and you can also enjoy the discount on reservations. Please refer to the description of member benefits.agoda official website discount area.
- Preferential price guarantee: agoda provides the lowest price guarantee. If you find other websites have lower prices after booking, the official website will provide the same price or give back A gold to compensate for the price difference. For details, please refer toagoda official description|Preferential Price Guarantee Operation Step Instructions
- Overseas credit card compensation: When booking a room with a credit card in Taiwan, 1.5% of the foreign transaction fee and order information of the credit card bill can be sent to[email protected], the handling fee will be refunded to the A gold card, which will be used for the next reservation｜Operation steps for overseas credit card compensation