What can I do after get off work on Friday?Take the MRT to Xinyi Breeze Nanshan, come to have a meeting with Little Hamburg, spend an hour to experience the i-Ride flying theater, travel to famous attractions around the world, soothe the empty souls who have not been abroad for a long time, and taste the food nearby to fill the emptiness. Stomach. (► Ticket prices and passenger reviews:KKday)
Basic introduction to i-Ride flying theater
The i-Ride Flying Theater Experience Center was the first to open next to the Kaohsiung Software Technology Park Station on November 2017, 11, followed by the establishment of a second base in Breeze Nanshan on December 6, 2018. The theater set up a three-story building. The semi-spherical screen adopts the suspended six-axis somatosensory technology of Zhiwei Technology, with special effects such as jet, water mist, and odor to provide the five sense experience of sight, hearing, smell, touch and displacement.
The i-Ride flight theater experience content will be updated from time to time. This time, in the case of restrictions on travel abroad due to the global new crown epidemic, Haozi endorsed the recommendation of "Where to go next?" 》Planning to provide attractions in various countries such as the Great Wall of China and Jiuzhaigou, the Canadian Aurora, the Egyptian Pyramids, and the Sydney Opera House. Tickets can be purchased for those who are 4 years old and taller than 100 cm.
- Dream itinerary (single flight ticket): NT$999, including three themes: flying over the world, flying over China, and flying over Canada.
- Full ticket: NT$480.Generally adults.
- Student ticket: NT$350.Students of Taiwanese nationality must present their student ID.
- Love ticket: NT$240.Taiwanese children aged 4-6 and senior citizens over 65
i-Ride Flying Theater online ticket purchase:KKday limited time project experience ticket discount
▲ About to experience fantasy flight!
▲ At the check-in counter, just hold the online order voucher.
▲Now make an appointment for the itinerary, and there will be a premium package for you.
i-Ride Flying Theater
After entering the i-Ride Flying Theater, the staff will first take pictures as a souvenir, and then conduct a flight mission briefing, reminding you to fasten your seat belts and keep your belongings, etc., followed by a three-stage flight experience, between each mission There is a break time, you can rest your eyes, and let the staff confirm whether you have any physical discomfort. After the experience, you can scan the QR Code to pay for souvenir photos and buy souvenirs.
The i-Ride Flying Theater uses a spherical screen to display beautiful landscapes from all over the world, with seat movement and spray effects to provide an immersive experience.The best thing is that you don’t need to wear bulky and ugly VR glasses, you can watch it up and down, left and right at 180 degrees, which is quite useful for the spectacles. It is completely the amusement facilities of Universal Studios Japan. The key is to take the MRT. Experience, even on weekdays, you can also take time to experience it after get off work.
▲ Prepare for boarding procedures.
▲ After checking in, the staff will take commemorative photos for each group of guests.
▲ These are i Ride flight experience bases.
▲ The green-screen seats and background of the commemorative photos are taken, and the finished photos will be processed into different backgrounds.
▲ The flight mission briefing room with a sense of science and technology reminds you to buckle your seat belts and keep your belongings.
▲ "Where to go next" recommended by Hiroko, the best behind-the-scenes endorsement Asong has also appeared as a tour guide!
▲ The guide video will contain some knowledge of travel beans.
▲ There are straight bench seats in the flight theater, remember to fasten the seat belt.
▲ Little Hamburger was a little scared when the film first started, and it returned to normal after a minute, very excited.
▲ When the flight experience starts, the lights will dim and the seat will move forward into the semi-spherical screen.
▲ The semi-spherical screen with a diameter of 20 meters is quite spectacular, and the experience is quite shocking!
▲Leaving the Flying Theater, you will be given a glass of Australian pink wine.
▲ Use the QR Code provided by the staff to scan and get a commemorative photo of the flight mission.
▲ Guess which one would the small burger choose?
▲ A list of small gifts from various countries.
Transportation and itinerary recommendations for i-Ride Flying Theater
i-Ride Flying Theater Taipei Branch is located on the sixth floor of Breeze Nanshan Department Store in Xinyi District, Taipei City. Take the Tamsui Xinyi Line to Taipei 101/World Trade Center Station Exit 400 and walk 101 meters to the station.Breeze Nanshan is surrounded by shopping and entertainment malls such as Taipei 4, Shinkong Mitsukoshi, ATT 1 FUN, and Wayshow Cinemas. After experiencing the Flying Theater for one hour, you can then stroll around, enjoy food or movies.
▲ There will be countries at the door for everyone to arrange and take pictures by themselves.
▲ Little Hamburg later saw Niuniu, the queen of the children's world, also came, and kept clamoring to go to Japan with her. (Mom is embarrassed...)
i-Ride TAIPEI Flying Theater
- Online booking:KKday discount fare
- 營業時間：週一至週日11:30-20:00 (最終售票時間19:00)
- Phone: +886 2 27238098
- Official website: http://www.iridetaipei.com/
- Address: 17th Floor, No. 6, Songzhi Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City
Taipei's latest accommodation introduction
Taipei Food, Drink and Fun Introduction
Recommended reading for the latest articles
About Ailvzhi two or three things
- Love Travel is a blog jointly run by Anya and Wendy. It mainly shares travel-related information and experiences. It opened a station in Piggy State in May 2008. It was a stand-alone station in 5. In 2013, a member of Hamburger was added. , To become a travel partner together.
- Ailvzhi opened on FacebookWendy BurgerFan page, operationJust love ThailandAndAiluzhi Department StoreTwo clubs, you can also track love travelInstagram, And occasionally release short videos in Love TravelYoutube.
Hotel Booking Questions and Answers
- Booking Holding and Expedia are the two leading online travel booking platforms in the world.Agoda Booking SiteAffiliated to Booking Holding, it has been deeply involved in the Asia-Pacific market for a long time, providing "best price guarantee" and smooth browsing lines and high-quality customer service. Members can accumulate room booking points and airline miles at the same time. For detailed operation procedures, please refer toAgoda booking website booking tutorial.
- When choosing a hotel, netizens need actual accommodation experience and word-of-mouth response.Agoda Booking SiteAccumulate the actual accommodation reviews of many guests, and will not hide or conceal the problems encountered during the actual stay, and will also mention the quality of the hotel’s services and the convenience of the location. After booking, take the initiative to submit the "My Accommodation Review" and fill it in I will also give away points!
- International hotel groups have their own loyal membership system,Agoda Booking SiteIn addition to providing guaranteed preferential rates, there are also membership plans and bonuses. Points will be given to each house, and they will be credited to the account 30 days after check-out. These points can be directly discounted in the next booking. The points are discounted. The credit amount varies depending on the hotel. The advantage is that it is not limited to the membership plan of a single group, and points can be accumulated every time a room is booked.
- Agoda Booking SiteIntroduced the "PointsMAX Points Program". In addition to the "Hidden Edition Offer" and "Website Points Accumulation" when booking a room, members can also enjoy Asia Miles, AirAsia, China Airlines, Thai Airways and other discount points accumulating. If you choose to accumulate points Mileage airlines and membership numbers, select the points account before booking, you can earn extra room booking rewards.