Dadaocheng Wharf has been reorganized after planning, launching the Dadaocheng Wharf Container Market, PIER5 Dadaocheng Riverside Special Zone, and Yanping Riverside Park to increase leisure and leisure in the Datong District of Taipei, whether it is sports space, photography hobbies, parent-child activities, etc. It can also hold public events to increase the frequency of use of the pier. I brought a small hamburger to play several times, sorted out some travel experiences, and included traffic lines, etc. I hope everyone has fun.
Traffic Information of Dadaocheng Wharf
Parking lot information
Due to the intersection of Minsheng West Road and Huanhe Expressway, Dadaocheng Wharf has a lot of traffic every evening. There are two parking lots in this area. The first one is located behind the container market and arrives at around 30 o'clock on normal days. , I parked here smoothly; the second one is going to Yanping Riverside Park. I came here on Saturday, and it took about XNUMX minutes to get to the parking lot in a traffic jam. I could find a place to park. There are also a lot of motorcycles.
I visited Dihua Street with my sister before. After taking the MRT to Daqiaotou Station, I walked through Dihua Street. In the afternoon, I went to shops, tasted food, and then walked towards the pier. It is most convenient. So it is.It's just that we walked up from Dihua Street in the photo, after crossing the bridge, we walked a little way to the pier. It was a little detour, but we also saw the most beautiful sunset and river view of Dadaocheng Wharf on the bridge. It's okay to take a walk for a little bit of food!
One year ago, Dadaocheng Wharf (Dadaocheng Wharf)
After crossing the Taipei Bridge, walk down to a section of sidewalk with river views and green plants. Many people will run and walk here. My elder sister and I are pushing strollers and walking slowly and chatting. The weather was extremely sunny on this day. A lot of photographers brought tripods to take pictures of the sunset. At that time, there was no market in the "PIER5 Dadaocheng Riverside Special Zone". The number of restaurants in the restaurant was a bit sparse, and the seating area in front was unorganized. Although the sunset was beautiful, most of the scene was here. Activities, not food.
▲ Never thought that the banks of the Tamsui River in Taipei are so beautiful!
▲ The lights on both sides of the strait are accompanied by the cool breeze, so a comfortable afternoon.
▲ There are various activities in Dadaocheng Wharf Square.
▲ Public transportation is most convenient with bicycles.
▲At this moment, we are all fascinated by the beauty in front of us.
▲ Has it changed a lot?
▲ Let's have a cold beer!
Dadaocheng Wharf Container Market is worth a visit
After re-planning and attracting investment in the container market, a total of 15 stores are stationed, and each is decorated and arranged in the second floor stand area, and more seats and tents are laid for seats near the river bank. In order to increase the open-air food atmosphere at night, and There were several iron barrel tables and high chairs, and they changed their faces to meet with everyone. On weekends, there were so many crowds that they exploded. Not only were traffic jams along the road into the parking lot, but the seating area also had to wait a little bit, pick up the meal, and directly said to Wendy, "Look for a day. Come and shoot again on weekdays!"
Later, looking to go out early in the afternoon on normal days was really rewarding. Fortunately, there are parking spaces in the parking lot behind the market and seats in the grandstand area. The view is also very good!Taking advantage of the fact that there are not too many tourists, hurriedly take pictures of some records and beautiful sunsets. The dining environment is also staffed by staff to assist in maintenance. The prices of the meals are within a reasonable range. It is indeed a place for couples to date and have fun with parents and children. If you are inexplicably annoyed by the crowds, please Be sure to choose a normal day to come! (Can't help but complain that the quality of public toilets is still poor...)
▲ The sky is illuminated by Venus at the beginning of the quarter moon.
▲ There is also a nice view from the parking lot.
▲ There are too many people going in behind, so I don't bother to take pictures.
▲ It’s so happy to challenge us again!
▲ The store has changed a lot.
▲Be sure to wear warmer after autumn, it's pretty cold at night.
▲ It would be more beautiful if there is no shelter, but this is intimate for the diners.
▲ Let me photograph the orange-red Danshui river bank.
▲ The maintenance of the venue is better than before!
▲ The position of the stand area should be checked early.
Cruise experience from Dadaocheng Wharf
If you want to enrich this day's itinerary, in addition to the one-day Dihua Street business district to increase Daocheng Wharf, you can also take a boat to Guandu, Danshui, enjoy the scenery along the Danshui River, or choose Taipei's special night cruise Flight, look at the gleaming lights on both sides at night, enjoy the two sceneries of the sunset on the river bank and the sea experience. The fare is quite close to the people. You can also buy tickets directly on the Internet. Choose a day to go! (► Click me to buy tickets)
Dadaocheng Wharf‧Dadaocheng Wharf
- Exclusive offers for KKDay members:Dadaocheng Wharf Ferry Ticket
- 營業時間：週一至週五 16:00～00:00 / 週六日12:00～00:00
Taipei's latest accommodation introduction
Taipei Food, Drink and Fun Introduction
Recommended reading for the latest articles
About Ailvzhi two or three things
- Love Travel is a blog jointly run by Anya and Wendy. It mainly shares travel-related information and experiences. It opened a station in Piggy State in May 2008. It was a stand-alone station in 5. In 2013, a member of Hamburger was added. , To become a travel partner together.
- Ailvzhi opened on FacebookWendy BurgerFan page, operationJust love ThailandAndAiluzhi Department StoreTwo clubs, you can also track love travelInstagram, And occasionally release short videos in Love TravelYoutube.
Hotel Booking Questions and Answers
- Booking Holding and Expedia are the two leading online travel booking platforms in the world.Agoda Booking SiteAffiliated to Booking Holding, it has been deeply involved in the Asia-Pacific market for a long time, providing "best price guarantee" and smooth browsing lines and high-quality customer service. Members can accumulate room booking points and airline miles at the same time. For detailed operation procedures, please refer toAgoda booking website booking tutorial.
- When choosing a hotel, netizens need actual accommodation experience and word-of-mouth response.Agoda Booking SiteAccumulate the actual accommodation reviews of many guests, and will not hide or conceal the problems encountered during the actual stay, and will also mention the quality of the hotel’s services and the convenience of the location. After booking, take the initiative to submit the "My Accommodation Review" and fill it in I will also give away points!
- International hotel groups have their own loyal membership system,Agoda Booking SiteIn addition to providing guaranteed preferential rates, there are also membership plans and bonuses. Points will be given to each house, and they will be credited to the account 30 days after check-out. These points can be directly discounted in the next booking. The points are discounted. The credit amount varies depending on the hotel. The advantage is that it is not limited to the membership plan of a single group, and points can be accumulated every time a room is booked.
- Agoda Booking SiteIntroduced the "PointsMAX Points Program". In addition to the "Hidden Edition Offer" and "Website Points Accumulation" when booking a room, members can also enjoy Asia Miles, AirAsia, China Airlines, Thai Airways and other discount points accumulating. If you choose to accumulate points Mileage airlines and membership numbers, select the points account before booking, you can earn extra room booking rewards.